Brunette beauty Alana Zimmer looks fierce in her latest shoot, 'Performance,' in Flair June 2010. Shot by photographer Benny Horne, 'Performance' takes on an otherworldly feel with a variety of looks.
Styled by fashion editor Tasha Cain, Alana Zimmer works interesting pieces including a white lace bodice, oversized cage-sleeved top and feathery headpiece. Check out 'Performance' in Flair June 2010 above.
Implications - With mankind's constant curiosity towards the unknown universe, designers and photographers are satiating this interest by incorporating alienesque styles into their works. Though these otherworldly looks may not be for everyone, magazines still include these designs within their editorials in hopes to captivate a broader audience into reading and looking through their material.
‘Performance' in Flair June 2010 is Otherworldly
1. Alienesque Styles - Designers and photographers are incorporating alienesque styles into their works to satiate mankind's curiosity towards the unknown universe.
2. Captivating Editorials - Magazines are including otherworldly designs in their editorials to captivate a broader audience and increase readership.
3. Curiosity-driven Fashion - The constant curiosity towards the unknown universe is driving the creation of fashion pieces that evoke a sense of intrigue and mystery.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry has opportunities to create innovative and alienesque styles that cater to the curiosity-driven market.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore otherworldly themes and capture captivating images that resonate with an audience interested in the unknown.
3. Publishing - The publishing industry can capitalize on otherworldly editorials to attract a broader audience and increase readership.