Even further developed in her fashion senses after the Burberry Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign, the very bewitching Emma Watson launches an organic clothing line with People Tree.
The selling point lies not only in the gorgeous colour and style of these pieces, but also in the aim of People Tree to bring fair trade and organic fashions to young people.
“I was excited by the idea of using fashion as a tool to alleviate poverty and knew it was something I could help make a difference with,” said Watson.
After much anticipation, his savvy line is now available at the link below.
Emma Watson Launches Green-Chic Clothing Line With People Tree
1. Organic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable fabric alternatives that are both eco-friendly and affordable to create a wider market for organic fashion.
2. Fair Trade Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement blockchain technology to increase transparency and traceability in the supply chain of fair trade fashion, ensuring ethical practices throughout.
3. Fashion for Social Impact - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative business models, such as social enterprises or circular fashion, to create fashion brands that have a positive social and environmental impact.
1. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore biofabrication techniques to create clothing made from sustainable materials, reducing the reliance on traditional textiles and minimizing waste.
2. Supply Chain Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-powered supply chain platforms that enable real-time tracking, optimization, and collaboration to increase efficiency and sustainability in the fashion industry.
3. Ethical E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build online marketplaces dedicated to selling and promoting ethical fashion brands, creating a convenient platform for conscious consumers to find and purchase sustainable clothing.