Fans of the Netflix Original show 'Orange is the New Black' will delight in making their very own Pennsatucky t-shirt.
Pensatucky is the resident religious zealot at the Litchfield Correctional Facility. A born-again Christian and a fierce anti-abortionist activist, Pennsatucky has made more than her fair share of enemies. Despite being one of the most unlikeable characters on the show, Pennsatucky is also one of the most hilarious. Her bible-thumping antics are so outrageous, they leave viewers with their mouths hanging open in disbelief. Sometimes, it's the most absurd characters who gain the biggest cult following, and that certainly seems the case for Penssatucky (played by the brilliant Taryn Manning).
If you love to hate her, you can download this PDF graphic of Pennsatucky praising the lord from Etsy store GrafOns.
This Pennsatucky T-Shirt Praises Our Lord and Savior
1. DIY TV Merchandise - Creating and selling merchandise related to popular TV shows allows fans to show their support and connect with others who share their interests.
2. Controversial Characters as Icons - Embracing and celebrating controversial characters from TV shows can create a dedicated fan base and provide unique marketing opportunities.
3. Outrageous Antics in Entertainment - Outlandish and shocking behavior in entertainment can captivate audiences and generate a cult following.
1. E-commerce - The growth of online marketplaces like Etsy provides a platform for fans to sell and purchase TV show merchandise.
2. Graphic Design - Creating digital artwork and graphic designs for TV show merchandise allows artists to capitalize on the popularity of beloved characters.
3. Entertainment Media - TV shows and movies can leverage the power of controversial characters to generate buzz and increase viewership.