This Easter, everyone's flavorite marshmallow chicks are getting a breakfast-inspired makeover in the form of the new Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop.
While Peeps have come in many different flavors over the years, the new Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop has an unusual flavor inspiration. The new version consists of marshmallow chicks in the flavors of Fruit Loops cereal. The chicks come in packs of four that's attached to a stick and each pack contains blue, green, red, and orange chicks. In other words, it's the perfect excuse to eat a little candy for breakfast.
The new Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop is available from Target now so you can stock up ahead of the Easter holiday.
Image Credit: Target.
Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop is a Hybrid Treat
1. Breakfast-inspired Treats - The trend of creating breakfast-inspired treats is disrupting the traditional snack industry and opening up new flavor opportunities.
2. Hybrid Snacks - The rise of hybrid snacks, like Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop, is creating new taste sensations and new product lines for food companies to explore.
3. Unusual Flavor Combinations - The trend of combining unusual flavors, like Froot Loops and marshmallow, is offering innovative, unique taste experiences and opening up new markets for food companies to tap into.
1. Snack Food Industry - Incorporating breakfast flavors into snack foods, like the Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop, offers companies in the snack food industry opportunities to innovate and expand their product lines.
2. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can explore new flavor combinations and capitalize on the trend of breakfast-inspired treats with products like the Peeps Easter Froot Loop Flavored Chick Pop.
3. Cereal Industry - The cereal industry can collaborate with other food industries, like the confectionery and snack food industries, to create hybrid products that offer unique eating experiences and drive sales.