Want to buy some Pee & Poo? Well there are a lot of other people just like you. That's what designer Emma Megitt learned when her Pee & Poo dolls became highly acclaimed and sold out everywhere.
"When Emma Megitt took the floor at FutureDesignDays EXPO 2004 with her cuddly toys Pee & Poo, they had barely been seen by the public previously. The response was immediate and tremendous.
The first delivery of her cuddly toys, which landed in Sweden shortly after the festival, was sold out almost before it even reached the shops. - FutureDesignDays"
This Cuddly Duo Wins Over Hearts at Design Expo
1. Cuddly Toys - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cuddly toys industry by creating unique and highly acclaimed designs, like the Pee & Poo dolls.
2. Limited Edition Collectibles - Creating limited edition collectible dolls can disrupt the toy industry and generate high demand among collectors and enthusiasts.
3. Quirky and Unconventional Designs - Innovating with quirky and unconventional designs for dolls can disrupt the traditional toy market and attract a niche audience.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can explore disruptive innovation by introducing unique and highly acclaimed designs, like the Pee & Poo dolls, to capture the market's attention.
2. Collectibles Market - Creating limited edition collectible dolls, like the Pee & Poo dolls, can disrupt the collectibles market and attract avid collectors.
3. Gift and Novelty Industry - The gift and novelty industry can offer disruptive innovation by introducing quirky and unconventional doll designs, such as the Pee & Poo dolls, to cater to a niche audience looking for unique and unconventional gifts.