This recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies incorporates an array of sweet ingredients. However, what it does not entail is animal-based products.
Contrary to popular belief, brownies can be made without the use of cow's milk. Posted on the 'Veggie and the Beast Feast' blog, these Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies are revolutionizing a popular chocolate confection. In place of the usual milk, this recipe utilizes unsweetened almond milk and full fat coconut cream or milk.
The ingredients list is moderately lengthy but it is paired with a fairly reasonable cook time. When it comes time to consume this tasty treat, Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies go well with a glass of milk or a bowl of the consumers favorite ice cream.
These Peanut Butter Brownies are Made From Animal-Free Ingredients
1. Veganism - Opportunities for plant-based ingredients and alternatives in traditional recipes.
2. Non-dairy Milk - Opportunities to substitute dairy milk in recipes with plant-based milk alternatives.
3. Clean Label - Opportunities to create clean labelled desserts with healthier ingredients.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities to innovate with plant-based and non-dairy ingredients to cater to vegan and health-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunities to create healthier desserts with ingredients that promote wellbeing and align with clean label standards.
3. Retail - Opportunities to offer vegan and plant-based desserts and provide consumers with alternative options to enjoy classic desserts without animal-based ingredients.