The 'Past Perfect' Vulture editorial graces the edgy publication's #4 issue. Reviving a 60s MOD aesthetic, wardrobe stylist Fernando Torres dresses the photoshoot's model stars in a number of designer pieces that emphasize clean lines and streamlined silhouettes.
In addition to a number of designer pieces from labels that include Givenchy, Prada and Vivienne Westwood, models Harry Pulley and Henry Evans sport slicked back coifs by hair stylist Jay Zhang and pose with a slew of contemporary furnishings from design retailer Modus Furniture.
The 'Past Perfect' Vulture fashion story shines a light on modern utilitarianism with a 60s MOD inspiration. This striking in-studio editorial is a fresh take on retro classics that are translated to appeal to a modern generation of fashion conscious gentleman with a flair for elegantly edgy designer details.
The Past Perfect Vulture Editorial is a Modern Take on 60s Elegance
1. MOD Menswear - The 'Past Perfect' Vulture editorial showcases a modern take on 60s elegance, creating an opportunity for designers to innovate and modernize MOD fashion for the present day.
2. Clean Lines - The emphasis on clean lines and streamlined silhouettes in the 'Past Perfect' Vulture editorial highlights a trend that can be leveraged by fashion brands to disrupt the industry and offer minimalist designs.
3. Utilitarianism Revival - The modern utilitarianism showcased in the editorial presents an opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the trend and create innovative designs that balance functionality and aesthetics for a new generation of consumers.
1. Fashion Design - The 'Past Perfect' Vulture editorial offers inspiration for fashion designers to explore the MOD aesthetic and create disruptive innovations in men's fashion.
2. Furniture Design - The inclusion of contemporary furnishings from design retailer Modus Furniture in the editorial provides an opportunity for furniture designers to integrate sleek, modern designs that complement the MOD fashion trend.
3. Hairstyling - The slicked back coifs styled by Jay Zhang in the 'Past Perfect' Vulture editorial could inspire hairstylists to experiment with retro-inspired hairstyles while adding a contemporary twist.