French skincare brand Talika put together an 'SOS Party Kit' that is filled with full-face and targeted facial mask solutions that specifically address some of the concerns that the way parties, alcohol and stress can wreak havoc on one's skin.
In the SOS Party Kit, the brand provides two different kinds of eye treatments and two full-face sheet masks, which are divided for both pre- and post-party use. In the process of preparing to look one's best for a party, users are able to make the most of the Bio Enzyme Mask and the Eye Therapy Patches. After an event, one's skin is further supported by the Eye Decompress—inspired by Asian traditions—and the Bubbly Detox Mask.
Talika's 'SOS Party Kit' Contains Solutions for Before and After Events
1. Party-themed Skincare - Beauty brands may consider creating skincare products that target specific skin concerns related to social events such as parties.
2. Pre- and Post-party Skincare Sets - There is an opportunity for brands to create bundled skincare sets that contain products for pre- and post-party skincare routines.
3. Targeted Skincare Solutions for Stressed Skin - There is a potential for beauty brands to create skincare products specifically targeting stressed skin caused by external factors such as partying, alcohol, and stress.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands may innovate new products to cater to the pre-and post-party skincare routine demand.
2. Personal Care - Personal care companies may want to tap into the skincare market with party-themed skincare kits.
3. Event Planning - Event planners might look into offering skincare solutions as a unique and novel offering to their clients.