Talented Korean designer Wooyoungmi has put her own unique spin on classic men’s attire. Throwing in bib-like accessories to either replace or complement neckties, to Wooyoungmi, the future of menswear clearly involves a lot of beating of the chest via his wardrobe. Her creations were on display at this year’s Paris fashion week.
Check out more pictures of the designs by Wooyoungmi at Paris Fashion Week above. Also, be sure to check out other neckwear for men featured on Trend Hunter below.
Wooyoungmi Takes Neckwear to the Extreme at Paris Fashion Week
1. Bib-like Accessories - The addition of bib-like accessories to menswear offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to explore new ways of reimagining traditional attire.
2. Alternative Neckwear - The trend of incorporating alternative neckwear in menswear presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to create unique and expressive pieces that challenge traditional fashion norms.
3. Chest-beating Wardrobe - Wooyoungmi's use of chest-beating wardrobe elements opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for menswear designers to explore designs that convey power and confidence through clothing.
1. Fashion - The trend of incorporating bib-like accessories and alternative neckwear presents an innovative opportunity for fashion brands to capture new consumers and differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Menswear - The incorporation of bib-like accessories and alternative neckwear in menswear offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the industry to break away from traditional conventions and offer unique and bold designs.
3. Design - The use of chest-beating wardrobe elements in menswear provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to push boundaries and create unconventional pieces that make a strong visual impact.