The Paradis Snow Globe makes the perfect present for the girly girl in your life -- or wannabe secret agent. This decorative ornament may seem like a pretty-in-pink globe, but it also features an undercover message.
Produced by the French brand Colette, this mesmerizing snow globe spells out the word "paradise" while also spelling out "Paris." Upon looking at the globe, users will notice that the word "Paris" is written in bold text while the remaining letters in "paradise" are branded in an hollowed-out and faintly outlined font. This is a very secretive way to demonstrate that Paris and paradise could be one and the same.
The globe is offered in five different colorways, with each color displaying the word "paradise" in a different language.
The Paradis Snow Globe Features a Very Mysterious Message
1. Secretive Messaging - Developing products with hidden or subtle messaging to create intrigue and exclusivity for consumers.
2. Clever Branding - Using unique brand messaging and branding strategies to stand out in a crowded market.
3. Interactive Decor - Incorporating interactive elements into decorative objects to create playful and engaging experiences for consumers.
1. Home Decor - Creating unique and interactive decor products with messaging or branding that engages and excites consumers in the home goods industry.
2. Fashion Accessories - Developing fashion accessories, such as jewelry or handbags, that feature subtle or hidden messaging to create exclusivity and intrigue for consumers.
3. Tourism - Incorporating playful and interactive messaging and branding strategies into tourism products and experiences to captivate and intrigue visitors.