Actress Zoe Saldana has been in the limelight for so long now that the nonchalant expressions she has in the paparazzi celeb editorial appearing in the August 2014 issue of Marie Claire US are well practiced. Yet she'll be put to the test in real life again as she begins her promotional tour for the upcoming summer blockbuster, 'Guardians of the Galaxy.'
The paparazzi celeb editorial was shot by photographer Boe Marion. Yet instead of talking about the film, in the accompanying article she talks about her past relationships, stating, "I don’t want to be the one going, ‘I’m cool, because I’m friends with all my exes.’ There’s a reason why you’re called an ex. I crossed you off my list."
The Marie Claire US August 2014 Cover Shoot Stars Zoe Saldana
1. Paparazzi Celeb Editorials - The trend of photo shoots featuring celebrities in candid moments allows for a more intimate and authentic portrayal of famous personalities.
2. Promotional Tours - The trend of celebrities going on promotional tours for movies presents opportunities for innovative marketing campaigns and experiential events.
3. Personal Stories and Interviews - The trend of celebrities opening up about their personal lives and past relationships provides opportunities for creating relatable content and building audience connections.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can explore new ways to capture the attention of readers by incorporating paparazzi-style celebrity editorials in magazines and online platforms.
2. Film and Entertainment - The film and entertainment industry can leverage promotional tours as a marketing tool to generate buzz and attract a wider audience to movies and TV shows.
3. Media and Content Creation - The media and content creation industry can capitalize on the trend of personal stories and interviews by developing captivating and insightful celebrity-focused content across various platforms.