A pant presser is one of the essentials that you'll find at the dry cleaners, but the Classic Corby Trouser Press brings perfectly pressed pants into your bedroom. The simple-to-use machine isn't just for trousers, as the system is designed to be easily used for relaxing the fibres on entire suits.
The Corby works by having the items hung and laid onto surfaces within the inside; powerful steam then goes to work to relax the fabric of even the most delicate clothing over the course of a 30 minute cycle. Essential for suits or dresses, the machine can be programmed for a longer or shorter cycle to make garments that have been hiding deep within closets and drawers look like they're fresh off the rack.
The Classic Corby Trouser Press is Essential for the Working Man or Woman
1. Automated Garment Pressing - The technology behind the Classic Corby Trouser Press could be applied to other types of garments and disrupt the garment care industry.
2. At-home Clothing Care - With the convenience and ease of use of the Classic Corby Trouser Press, there is an opportunity for at-home garment care products and services to gain popularity.
3. Sustainable Clothing Care - Automated pant pressers like the Classic Corby Trouser Press can help prolong the life of clothing, reducing the need to constantly purchase new items and offering a sustainable solution.
1. Garment Care - The garment care industry can benefit from incorporating the technology behind the Classic Corby Trouser Press into their products and services.
2. Home Appliances - Companies in the home appliance industry have the opportunity to develop at-home garment care products that are as easy to use as the Classic Corby Trouser Press.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Automated pant pressers like the Classic Corby Trouser Press align with the goals of the sustainable fashion industry, providing a solution to prolong the life of clothing and reduce waste.