This new Painless Laser Epidermal system (P.L.E.A.S.E) is an innovative way to take medicine without the pain of swallowing pills or getting injected with needles. The Painless Epidermal Laser Epidermal system actually works by shooting lasers with medication into your body.
The system works by “blasting your skin with lasers to create micropores where medication can be absorbed.” This actually sounds pretty innovative, and would especially benefit those who are required to take meds daily but hate the process of swallowing pills or getting injected.
The Painless Laser Epidermal System is a Needlefree Drug
1. Painless Laser Medication - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced laser technology for painless drug delivery.
2. Needlefree Drug Administration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create needle-free drug administration systems using laser technology.
3. Micropore Absorption - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design improved methods of medication absorption through micropores created by lasers.
1. Pharmaceutical - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate laser technology to revolutionize drug delivery systems.
2. Medical Devices - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop medical devices utilizing lasers for painless drug administration and absorption.
3. Healthcare Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore laser-based solutions to enhance drug delivery and patient experience in healthcare.