The Huawei Mate P20 Pro Porsche edition is a new and expensive variant of the standard phone that features stylings designed by the luxe carmaker. Showcased exclusively on the back of the phone, the Mate P20 Pro Porsche edition features a glass racing stripe running down the length of the phone. Two soft panes of leather border the glass, while an understated logo is imprinted on the center of the phone. The phone will be available as a black on black model, but a limited edition red and black version will also be available but only in China.
The P20 Pro Porsche edition also adds some internal upgrades to the classic Mate P20 Pro. While the Pro model features 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, the Porsche variant comes with 8GB of RAM and either 256GB or 512GB of storage.
Image Credit: Huawei
The P20 Pro Porsche Edition Features Multiple Upgrades
1. Luxury-brand Collaborations - Tech companies could partner with luxury brands to visually enhance their products and appeal to a wider audience.
2. Customized Smartphone Designs - The trend towards unique and specialized phone designs could provide opportunities for companies to offer customizable options to consumers.
3. Technological Upgrades for Premium Products - Premium products could differentiate themselves by providing additional technological enhancements, similar to how the P20 Pro Porsche edition offers more RAM and storage.
1. Tech - Tech companies could explore collaborations with luxury brands to visually enhance their products and appeal to a wider range of consumers.
2. Automotive - Car manufacturers could expand their product line and leverage their branding in collaborations with tech companies to create visually appealing and functional devices.
3. Consumer Electronics - The trend towards customized and visually appealing phone designs provides an opportunity for companies to offer personalized products and differentiate themselves in the market.