Every year, it seems, there is a new cause or charity to get behind, but as the Oxfam UK campaign shows, past causes and charities still require constant help, though they often get lost in the pile. In this case, that cause is global warming and the charity is Oxfam. Nevertheless, this ad campaign is sure to raise much needed awareness yet again.
Conceived and executed by RKCR Y&R, an ad agency based in London, the Oxfam UK campaign centers around three thermal images of individuals. Although a bit eerie, these images, paired with the tag line, "Help us fight the effects of global warming," will truly make an impact.
The Oxfam UK Campaign Asks for Help to Fight Global Warming
1. Thermal Imaging Technology - The use of thermal imaging technology in advertising can create unique and impactful campaigns.
2. Climate Change Awareness - There is a growing trend of campaigns and initiatives focused on raising awareness about the effects of climate change.
3. Integrated Advertising Campaigns - More businesses are adopting integrated advertising campaigns that combine visuals with impactful messaging to grab attention.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage thermal imaging technology to create innovative and attention-grabbing campaigns.
2. Environmental Organizations - Environmental organizations can utilize integrated advertising campaigns to raise awareness and garner support for their causes.
3. Technology - The integration of thermal imaging technology in advertising presents disruptive innovation opportunities within the technology industry.