Noise-canceling technology has become quite popular amongst consumers looking to block out ambient sounds around them, but the 'Owl' headphones look to take things a step further.
Inspired by an owl's naturally hearing capabilities, the headphones are able to block out the sounds of traffic and crowds, while also allowing users to customize the frequencies they do and don't want to hear. This can be adjusted via the accompanying smartphone app to effectively put more control in the user's hands rather than have them settle for standard settings or functionalities.
The conceptual 'Owl' headphones are the design work of Burak Şahin and identify the growing popularity of customizable technology that puts more control in the hands of consumers to satisfy their preferences for personalization.
The 'Owl' Headphones Let You Customize What You Hear
1. Customizable Headphone Technology - Opportunity for headphone manufacturers to create customizable headphones that allow users to personalize their audio experience.
2. Enhanced Noise-canceling - Opportunity for companies to innovate in noise-canceling technology by incorporating nature-inspired design elements for superior sound isolation.
3. Smartphone-controlled Audio Settings - Opportunity for app developers to create smartphone applications that allow users to adjust and customize audio frequencies and settings.
1. Headphone Manufacturing - Opportunity for headphone manufacturers to create highly customizable and personalized headphones.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to invest in nature-inspired design elements for their audio products.
3. Mobile App Development - Opportunity for mobile app developers to create innovative applications that enhance user control and customization of audio experiences.