Made of porcelain, glass and metal, the Ovopur water dispenser from Aquaovo doesn't use any electricity. It uses gravity to filter and revitalize tap water. The water dispenser has a reusable, multilayer, 100 percent recyclable filter cartridge which removes impurities from the water. It holds up to 11 liters of fresh water.
"It may look like you are draining the juices out of some gigantic white insect carcass, but underneath the bizarre looking hood, this Ovopur water dispenser from Aquaovo is serious business."
Implications - The depletion of water as a resource is a common fear in today's society that seems to be increasing daily. Thus, an array of water filtering designs are looking to revolutionize the concept of drinkable water.
Aquaovo Ovopur Water Dispenser
1. Gravity Filtered Water - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the water filtering industry by using gravity instead of electricity to filter and revitalize tap water.
2. Reusable Filter Cartridges - Innovative opportunity to create sustainable and recyclable filter cartridges for water dispensers, reducing waste in the filtration industry.
3. Large Capacity Water Dispensers - Potential for disruptive innovation by designing water dispensers that can hold a significant amount of fresh water, addressing the growing concern of water scarcity.
1. Water Filtration - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the water filtration industry by developing gravity-based filtering systems.
2. Sustainability - Innovative solutions can be explored in the sustainability industry by creating reusable and recyclable filter cartridges for water dispensers.
3. Water Storage - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the water storage industry by designing large capacity water dispensers to meet the demand for fresh water.