Japanese streetwear brand A Bathing Ape (BAPE) has teamed up with rapper Drake's fashion label OVO to launch a new Fall/Winter 2022 collection. The new collection arrives as a direct follow-up to the two brands' highly successful Fall/Winter 2021 collaboration.
The new collection features a wide range of apparel, footwear, and accessories. Standout pieces include a co-branded Shark Hoodie, a minimalist black bomber jacket, and a black and white tee featuring the OVO Owl and APE HEAD logo. Rounding out the collection is a series of accessories, which include a keychain, socks, and an APE-HEAD couch cushion.
Interested consumers can shop the BAPE x OVO Fall/Winter 2022 collection on BAPE and OVO's websites as well as both brands' physical store locations.
Image Credit: BAPE
BAPE and OVO Team Up Again to Launch New Fall/Winter 2022 Collection
1. Co-branded Streetwear - Co-branding streetwear with other brands and artists provides an innovative way to bring diverse audiences together.
2. Limited Release Drops - Using limited release drops to generate hype and demand can create opportunities for valuable reselling markets and increased brand loyalty.
3. Celebrity Fashion Collaborations - Collaborating with celebrities to release exclusive fashion collections can generate buzz and create new revenue streams for both the brand and artist.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage co-branding and limited release drops to introduce new collections and create buzz while engaging with diverse audiences.
2. Music Industry - The music industry can explore co-branding with fashion companies while collaborating with artists to create exclusive fashion collections and appeal to their fanbase.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can use celebrity fashion collaborations to increase foot traffic in physical store locations and drive online sales through limited edition products.