The Overwatch D.Va Nerf Blaster by Hasbro is a replica of the popular character's signature accessory. D.Va's past as a former gamer makes her "I play to win!" motto fitting while her pistol features a colorful and nostalgic design. The pink and green accessory also boasts a hanging bunny charm -- all replicated for gamers who are looking to bring Overwatch scenes to life.
The Overwatch D.Va Nerf Blaster "holds 3 rounds and fires them 1 at a time at a velocity of up to 90 feet per second" allowing for exciting and fast-paced play experience. The product is geared towards kids but is sure to be a hit among gamers of all ages, especially Overwatch fans with an appreciation for niche and collectible merchandise.
Image Credit: Hasbro / Blizzard
The Overwatch D.Va Nerf Rival Blaster Replicates the Game Accessory
1. Esports-themed Toys - Opportunity to develop more toys inspired by video games and esports.
2. Nostalgic Design - Opportunity to develop more products with trendy retro-inspired designs.
3. Collectible Merchandise - Brands can capitalize on the demand for exclusive and limited edition merchandise to drive sales and increase brand loyalty.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunity to expand product line with video game and esports inspired merchandise.
2. Gaming Industry - Opportunity to expand revenue stream by licensing gaming IP to toy manufacturers for merchandise development.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can increase profits by stocking exclusive and collectible merchandise to meet consumer demand.