Following the release of its top-selling and ultra-hydrating Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, Glow Recipe is now introducing another K-beauty overnight treatment, this time powered by avocado.
The Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask is touted as the brand's "richest, creamiest creation yet" with a formula that is made up of 74% avocado, which is packed with antioxidants, as well as linolenic acid for restoring collagen and locking in moisture, plus PHA for all-around skin recovery.
Although the product is branded as an overnight treatment that can be applied in a thin layer before sleep, the versatile product from Glow Recipe may also be applied thickly and removed after 10 minutes as a deeply nourishing wash-off mask treatment.
Glow Recipe's Overnight Treatment is Made of 74% Antioxidant-Rich Avocado
1. Avocado-infused Skincare - Opportunity to create skincare products that harness the antioxidant-rich properties of avocados.
2. K-beauty Overnight Treatments - Disruptive innovation potential in the development of new K-beauty products focused on overnight treatments.
3. Versatile Overnight Masks - Opportunity to design multi-purpose overnight masks that can be used as both a treatment and a wash-off mask.
1. Skincare Industry - Potential for skincare brands to incorporate avocado as a key ingredient in their product lines.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics Industry - Disruptive innovation potential in the creation of new beauty and cosmetic products inspired by K-beauty trends.
3. Natural and Organic Beauty Industry - Opportunity to develop natural and organic overnight treatments that offer versatile functionalities.