Ovadia & Sons is New York-based clothing line that's known for its high quality garments that make use of hip-hop styles and street culture inspiration.
With it's Spring 2017 collection, the company focuses in on the influences of Bob Marley and The Grateful Dead. Though the series is diverse, many looks feature camouflage and leopard prints and ripped styles. Also included are a number of simplistic graphic prints, tie-dye clothing, varsity and bomber jackets, plaid layers and all-denim outfits.
The majority of the pants modeled are accented by drawstring belts that add to the casual nature of the Ovadia & Sons line, playing off the multi-toned layered looks that take its wearers back in time. Though the collection offers a number of suit combinations, each is presented with a hippie-like flare that shows its versatility.
This Ovadia & Sons Line Was Inspired by Reggae Music and Hippie Movements
1. Hippie-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate hippie styles and prints to cater to consumers looking for a nostalgic, laid-back look.
2. Graphic Prints - Designers can experiment with more simplistic, graphic prints to add bold statement pieces to their collections.
3. Layered Looks - Layering different patterns and textures can create unique and trendy looks that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
1. Fashion - Hip-hop and street culture-inspired fashion designers can incorporate hippie styles and prints into their lines to cater to a broader range of consumers.
2. Textile - Textile manufacturers can produce fabrics with bold graphic prints to supply designers with unique and trendy materials.
3. Retail - Retail brands can stock up on layered and versatile garments to cater to consumers with a preference for mixing and matching different pieces.