Outdoor clothes for kids will inevitably be tested and that's exactly what Swedish kids’ clothing brand Kuling did with its product range during Stockholm Fashion Week. To showcase its durable designs for youth, the brand unveiled the Mud Runway in the form of a messy obstacle course constructed on one of the playgrounds in central Stockholm.
The "runway" invited kids to play, run, explore and get their hands dirty for a few hours, all the while putting pieces from the brand's Autumn collection to the test. The all-weather designs were perfectly paired with what Kuling thinks a fashion show should truly be, especially as the fashion industry at large is criticized for promoting unrealistic and unhealthy standards, as well as unsustainable practices.
Kuling's Creative Catwalk Showed Off Durable Outdoor Clothes for Kids
1. Outdoor Kids Clothing - As kids become more environmentally conscious, innovative, and durable outdoor apparel brands will likely replace traditional brands.
2. Experience-based Advertising - More brands will likely create events or experiences, similar to Kuling’s Mud Runway, where customers can interact with products in a unique way.
3. Sustainable Fashion Shows - As consumers' demand for sustainability grows, more brands may combine fashion shows with sustainable practices to appeal to customers' moral values.
1. Children's Apparel - The children's apparel industry will likely experience a shift towards more eco-friendly and durable clothing.
2. Event Planning - Event planning industry will likely benefit with more brands opting for experience-based advertising for their products.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable fashion industry will likely become an important aspect of the fashion industry as more and more consumers shift towards sustainable products.