The otherworldly fashion ads that make up Prabal Gurung's Fall 2014 campaign are as eerie as they are luxurious. The feathered dresses, fur jackets and sequined gowns are set against a mountainous backdrop that has been given an artistic twist. As though shot on another planet, the images are full of mystery and the unknown.
The otherworldly fashion ads star model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who can also be seen in the 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer that was just released at Comic-Con. As though channeling a bit of the dystopian energy from that highly anticipated film, photographer Daniel Jackson worked with set designer Gerard Santos to achieve an imaginative and dark backdrop. The photoshoot was finished with creative direction by Chris Simmonds and styling by Elin Svahn.
The Latest Prabal Gurung Fall Campaign Stars Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
1. Otherworldly Fashion Ads - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore the use of imaginative and dark backdrops in fashion advertisements to create a sense of mystery and allure.
2. Luxurious Feathered Dresses - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop innovative techniques and materials for creating feathered dresses, adding a touch of luxury and elegance to fashion collections.
3. Artistic Twist in Fashion Photography - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Experiment with artistic twists in fashion photography to create visually stunning and captivating images that stand out in the industry.
1. Fashion Advertising - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Embrace otherworldly concepts and themes in fashion ads to create unique and memorable campaigns that capture consumers' attention.
2. Fashion Design - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporate luxurious feathered dresses into fashion design collections, offering customers unique and elegant clothing options.
3. Photography and Creative Direction - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Collaborate with set designers and stylists to create fashion photoshoots with artistic twists, pushing the boundaries of conventional fashion photography.