The Osma Pro cold brew coffee maker is a newly announced kitchen appliance from the brand that will offer avid java enthusiasts with a way to prepare the best-quality coffee from the comfort of home.
The unit makes use of a patent-pending process to ensure that coffee tastes as good as possible, while balancing the benefits of both cold and hot brewing. The system will work to continually recirculate water from the cup past the coffee held in the portafitler, while pressure will help to extract the best-possible brew from the grounds.
The Osma Pro cold brew coffee maker is capable of brewing up to 12-ounces of cold coffee in just two minutes that has an espresso-like profile. The system is limited to just 1,000 units for the first run, which are priced at $695 each.
The Osma Pro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Uses a Patent-Pending Process
1. Precision Cold Brewing - The use of patent-pending processes and innovative technology to create higher-quality cold brewed coffee, opening up market opportunities for high-end coffee appliances.
2. Continual Recirculation - Increased demand for coffee makers with continual recirculation features to help produce high-quality brews while balancing the benefits of both cold and hot brewing, creating market opportunities in the coffee industry.
3. Espresso-like Cold Brew - Development of cold brew machines capable of producing espresso-like cold coffee in a short amount of time, offering new possibilities to the coffee appliance industry.
1. Coffee Appliance Manufacturing - The coffee appliance industry will have the opportunity to pursue high-end and innovative coffee makers that use patent-pending processes to compete on quality and performance.
2. Food and Beverage Retail - Retailers selling artisan coffee or aiming for high-end customers can offer espresso-like cold brews, creating new and differentiated products to attract and retain customers.
3. Restaurant and Hospitality - Hospitality businesses and restaurants will find the ability to produce high-quality coffee in a short amount of time valuable for their patrons, providing a unique and differentiated dining experience.