Taking a bath is a beneficial way to promote a sense of relaxation and well-being and OSEA is helping to soothe stressed-out nervous systems with the OSEA Vagus Nerve Bath Oil. The vagus nerve is the 10th and longest cranial nerve (it goes from the brain to the gut) and it's the main component of the autonomic and parasympathetic nervous systems. This nerve plays a part in regulating numerous internal organ functions and it's used to counteract the body's fight or flight system.
This mindfully made bath oil is the newest addition to the brand's best-selling Vagus Nerve collection, which activates the body's relaxation response. Senses are soothed with the scents of chamomile, juniper berry, lavender, lemon tea tree and Moroccan rosemary, while skin is nourished with moisturizing oils.
The OSEA Vagus Nerve Bath Oil Soothes the Parasympathetic Nervous System
1. Meditative Self-care Products - Creating more self-care products that aim to promote relaxation and overall wellness.
2. Innovative Nerve-centric Products - Developing more products aimed at nourishing and calming specific nerves in the body.
3. Aromatherapy Bath Products - Creating new types of bath products that incorporate scents aimed at promoting relaxation and benefiting different parts of the body.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty industry can benefit from developing more purposeful and mindful self-care products.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can develop more nerve-centric products designed to promote overall well-being.
3. Alternative Medicine - The alternative medicine industry can explore creating more products that aim to incorporate aromatherapy and promote relaxation for the body.