Echoview Fiber Mill—which is a spinning mill, knitting operation, and design house based in Weaverville, NC—boasts an organic cotton baby blanket that is cozy and has a timeless design. Titled the Basketweave Baby Blanket, the product is “inspired by a pattern that’s in every knitter’s arsenal.” The in-and-out jersey stitch contributes a woven look.
Echoview Fiber Mill is known for its range of high-quality and exceptional products for the home. The manufacturing facility of the company is Gold LEED-certified, which means that “sustainability is literally the foundation of everything [the brand] does.” Measuring 30’’ by 40’’, the organic cotton baby blanket is offered in a few colors, including Turmeric, Natural, Marsala Red, Peach, Light Indigo, Terracotta, Lichen, and Dove Grey.
Image Credit: Way of Being
Echoview Fiber Mill Offers Its Blankets in Eight Colours
1. Organic Cotton Baby Products - There is an opportunity for brands to expand their product lines with organic cotton baby products for conscious consumers.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - Sustainable manufacturing practices can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the textile industry looking to reduce their environmental impact.
3. Timeless Design - Creating products with timeless designs can be a valuable innovation opportunity for brands looking to stand out in seemingly saturated markets.
1. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can differentiate themselves and appeal to conscious consumers by incorporating organic cotton and sustainable practices into their production.
2. Baby Product Industry - Offering organic cotton baby products with timeless designs can be a valuable innovation opportunity for brands in the baby product industry.
3. Home Goods Industry - Incorporating sustainable and organic materials into home goods products can be a differentiator for brands in the home goods industry and appeal to conscious consumers.