Although people might think of organic carpets in terms of materials, this collection is organic in terms of visuals. Inspired by contemporary themes such as space, geometry and more, the imagery projected onto each of the organic carpets is full of natural and picturesque influences. Even the designs that are clearly much more rigid and techy than others.
Designed by Schönstaub, a studio based in Zurich, Switzerland, and founded by Nadja Stäubli and David Schönen, the organic carpets fall into two different collections: Nebula and B & W. Together, they bring a range of options into the home or even the office, helping people step away from more traditional designs that simply do not fit a modern aesthetic.
Schönstaub Designs Scenic Rugs Inspired by Contemporary Themes
1. Organic Rugs - The trend towards more natural and visually organic carpets is an opportunity for eco-friendly and innovative materials and designs.
2. Contemporary Themes - Designs inspired by modern and cutting-edge themes, such as space and technology, offer opportunities for creative and disruptive innovations in home decor.
3. Customized Floor Coverings - The demand for more unique and personalized carpets and rugs opens opportunities for customization and on-demand manufacturing in the home decor industry.
1. Home Decor - Innovative and eco-friendly rug designs can disrupt the traditional home decor market and appeal to consumers looking for more contemporary and unique options.
2. Eco-friendly Materials - The trend towards organic and sustainable materials in the rug-making industry offers opportunities for disruptive innovations in materials sourcing and manufacturing processes.
3. Office Decor - Businesses can benefit from incorporating more modern and visually striking rug designs into their office spaces to appeal to younger and more design-conscious employees and clients.