The question is, how could you not feel dirty while juicing oranges on Eunjung Huh’s orange juicer? I dare say it’s impossible. The orange juicer is one of the product designs by Chicago-based designer Eunjung Huh, and I say ‘huh?’ is right.
Huh did not give his orange juicer a suggestive name, unlike a previous juicer with a similar look, but that doesn’t make this item look any less like a woman’s chest. This is a definite must have for any questionable bachelor pad.
Eunjung Huh Makes an Orange Juicer That Looks like a Woman's Chest
1. Provocative Kitchen Utensils - Designing kitchen utensils and appliances with provocative shapes and forms that push boundaries and challenge societal norms, such as Eunjung Huh’s orange juicer resembling a woman's chest.
2. Controversial Product Designs - Creating product designs that push social and cultural boundaries, spark conversation and controversy, and challenge conventional norms, as in the case of Eunjung Huh’s suggestive orange juicer.
3. Sensual Home Accessories - Designing home accessories with sensual and erotic undertones that add an element of playfulness, fun, and sensuality to the living space, such as Eunjung Huh’s suggestive orange juicer.
1. Kitchenware and Appliances - The kitchenware and appliances industry can leverage provocative and controversial designs such as Eunjung Huh’s suggestive orange juicer to appeal to younger consumers who seek unconventional and playful products.
2. Home Decor and Accessories - The home decor and accessories industry can explore sensual and erotic product designs like Eunjung Huh’s suggestive orange juicer to cater to consumers seeking unique, playful, and conversation-sparking accessories for their living spaces.
3. Product Design and Manufacturing - The product design and manufacturing industry can utilize controversial and provocative design concepts like Eunjung Huh’s suggestive orange juicer to take bold risks, challenge norms, and push the boundaries of creativity.