The OPI Germany Collection is the brand’s latest set of shades that has been inspired by Berlin’s fashion runways. The company's latest couture is a mix between avant-garde and classic looks. OPI describes its new collection as edgy and elegant.
Germany is one of the world’s most innovative countries that produces high-quality products, so it's no wonder that the country was behind the inspiration for OPI’s latest collection. The colors that are included in this palette were taken from the fashion showcased at the Australian Fashion Week and the New York Fashion Week as well. What dominated the runways were neutral and white tones, as well as floral prints and pastels. Beadwork, trims and sequins were also predominant. Although the clothes were the center of attention, the models were also sporting polished nails to complete their look.
The OPI Germany Collection is filled with a variety of shades, from neutral pinks to bright reds. Each of the polishes included in the collection have also been given quirky names such as 'Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!'
The OPI Germany Collection is Edgy and Elegant
1. Fashion-inspired Nail Colors - The trend of runway-inspired nail colors allows for innovation in the beauty industry with a focus on collaboration between designers and nail brands.
2. Neutral and White Tones - Neutral and white tones dominated the runway in various fashion weeks, presenting an opportunity for cosmetic brands to formulate new shades that are on trend with fashion.
3. Quirky Nail Polish Names - The trend of giving quirky, memorable names to nail polish shades not only adds a fun element to the product, but can also create a strong brand identity and differentiate from competitors.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can collaborate with fashion designers to create runway-inspired nail colors and capitalize on the trend of matching nail polish to clothing.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can partner with cosmetic brands to develop new and on-trend nail polish shades that complement their collections.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The trend of giving catchy names to nail polish shades can provide opportunities for creative marketing and advertising campaigns that appeal to consumers' desire for unique and memorable products.