These cute, little devices give â€œmemory sticksâ€ a literal meaning. Because they are made from actual wood, they promote an eco-friendly manner. Created by OOMS, a furniture and interior design company in the Netherlands, these wooden memory sticks are sure to give your technology a unique and natural flavour.
Who wouldn't want professionally handmade USB memory sticks that stand out in the office?
Implications - More eco-friendly products are on a rise with consumer's taking a liking to mother nature. This on-going phenomenon has inspired designers to use concepts that provide a natural aesthetic to their products as a response to the demand for "green" products. Not only do brands play their part in being environmentally friendly, but they also bring nature closer to the eco-conscious consumer.
OOM's Wooden Memory Sticks Promote Green Geeking (UPDATE)
1. Eco-friendly Products - Creating more eco-friendly products in response to consumer demand for environmentally friendly options.
2. Natural Aesthetic - Using concepts that provide a natural aesthetic to products as a response to the demand for 'green' products.
3. Bringing Nature Closer - Brands bringing nature closer to the eco-conscious consumer through their environmentally friendly products.
1. Furniture and Interior Design - Opportunity for furniture and interior design companies to incorporate eco-friendly materials and natural aesthetics into their product offerings.
2. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to develop eco-friendly options and natural aesthetic designs for their products.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to cater to the demand for eco-friendly products and natural aesthetics.