The editorial 'Only2me FW/13' shows fierce biker babes that start their engines and turn up the heat. With a lit up garage in the background and edgy leather fashions, these models show bad ass attitudes throughout.
The lighting shines on the metallic garage doors, adding color to the silver setting and lighting up the pin-up punk looks. One of the models has fiery red hair and red lipstick on as she kicks up her leather boots and holds her motorcycle helmet with a strong grip. Props are used in the photo shoots to authenticate the motorcycle vibe as gasoline tanks, barrels and tires are seen in the foreground and background space.
'Only2me FW/13' shows that a theme can help bring a fashion collection together so that one photograph flows onto the next one as a cohesiveness is felt.
The Editorial 'Only2me FW/13' Shows Grungy Garage Fashions
1. Biker Babe Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating edgy and practical fashion apparel and accessories for women bikers.
2. Garage-inspired Fashion Shoots - Opportunity to create unique editorial concepts and photo shoots that incorporate gritty garage aesthetics.
3. Motorcycle-inspired Props - Opportunity for innovative prop design and production to enhance the motorcycle theme in fashion and photography.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of biker babe fashion to cater to the needs and style of female bikers.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers can explore the trend of garage-inspired fashion shoots to create visually captivating and unique editorial content.
3. Prop Design and Production Industry - The prop design and production industry can seize the opportunity to create innovative and authentic motorcycle-inspired props for fashion shoots and events.