With spring slowly creeping under the snowy grounds, you can't help but anticipate what it has to offer. 'Ones2Watch' January 2010 is showcasing selected men's fashions that will get you out of that cabin fever.
Decked out in B-Store, JW Anderson and Paul Smith, these models are promoting the multi-hued, plaid and classic fashions that the season will bring. The 'Ones2Watch' January 2010 shoot entitled 'Portraits: Soft Serve' was photographed by Rama and creatively styled by Kevin Kim.
The 'Ones2Watch' January 2010 Shoot Celebrates the Season's Best
1. Multi-hued Fashion - There is an opportunity for companies to create more colorful and bold clothing lines to match the spring season trends.
2. Plaid Patterns - Companies specializing in textile design can focus on producing more plaid and patterned options for the spring fashion market.
3. Classic Designs - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating new, modern interpretations of classic fashion pieces to meet the seasonal demand for traditional styles.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can focus on producing more colorful and patterned clothing lines for the spring season.
2. Textile Industry - Textile companies can focus on producing more plaid and patterned fabrics to meet the demand for spring fashion trends.
3. Design Industry - Design companies can explore creating modern interpretations of classic fashion pieces to meet the demand for traditional styles during the spring season.