OnePrevent uses its patented system to get ahead of potential emergencies, rather than alerting home or business owners of emergencies after they have already begun.
The system is able to collect data "leveraged with a patented algorithm and cloud computing," that is able to learn what is normal in the home or business it is placed in. Thus, it is able to rapidly detect when abnormal changes in temperature, smoke, humidity, and motion occur, and notifies users so they can get ahead of any potential disasters. OnePrevent's ultimate goals are threefold – 'Save Lives, Save Property, Save on Unnecessary Insurance Claims and Cost.'
The OnePrevent system aims to be as affordable as possible, and easily connects to users' phones via its accompanying app.
OnePrevent Uses Smart Technology to Prevent Emergencies
1. Predictive Alarm Systems - Using smart technology to prevent emergencies by collecting and analyzing data in real-time.
2. Smart Home Security - Leveraging advanced sensors and machine learning algorithms to provide proactive security measures for homes and businesses.
3. Data-driven Emergency Response - Utilizing data analytics to detect abnormal changes and notify users in advance, enabling quicker response and prevention of disasters.
1. Home Security Industry - The implementation of predictive alarm systems presents disruptive innovation opportunities by revolutionizing the way homes and businesses are protected from emergencies.
2. Insurance Industry - Predictive alarm systems can provide significant cost savings on unnecessary insurance claims, opening up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the insurance industry.
3. Smart Technology Industry - The integration of smart technology in alarm systems creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the development of advanced, proactive security solutions.