The OnePiece Jumpsuit Spring/Summer 2015 collection rings in the warm weather with pieces that will inspire people to embrace an eternal Sunday mood until fall and winter roll around again. Not only is it full of the 'Norwegian original onesies' the brand is famous for, the OnePiece Jumpsuit Spring/Summer 2015 collection also features graphic tanks, shorts and jackets.
Bringing unlimited style and attitude to leisurewear, the OnePiece Jumpsuit Spring/Summer 2015 collection focuses not only on comfort, but also fun prints including palm tree silhouettes and vibrant colors that bring to mind sunrises and sunsets. Overall, the OnePiece Jumpsuit Spring/Summer 2015 collection is made with youthfulness in mind to instill a fun love of life in anyone who wears the product. It's hard to go wrong with any of the pieces in the collection.
The OnePiece Jumpsuit Spring/Summer Collection is Leisure at Its Chicest
1. Leisurewear Revitalization - The new collection inspires a shift in focus towards the endless possibilities of stylish leisurewear
2. Printed Attire - The playful prints encourage a shift towards bold and vibrant styles as a disruptive innovation opportunity
3. Full-body Ensembles - The one-piece jumpsuit trend presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry
1. Fashion - Industry leaders in fashion should take note of the trend towards bold, printed leisurewear
2. Retail - Retailers should explore the market demand for comfortable and stylish loungewear and one-piece jumpsuits
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers could explore ways to develop sustainable, comfortable textiles for casual, full-body attire