The warrior princess look is so in this season with tough girl leathers, metal and masculine designs, so it's not surprising that brand One Teaspoon’s Spring 2010 collection is taking it to a more literal level.
Their ‘Mistress Leather Vest’ works almost like a corset around your waist with suspenders up top and is adorned with metal eyelets and studs. I am not sure where you would sport this look exactly, but grab a sword and shield and you are good to go.
One Teaspoon's Spring 2010 Collection is Fashionable Armor
1. Warrior-inspired Fashion - Designing clothing lines with a powerful aesthetic that borrows elements from the warrior look.
2. Leather Vests as Corsets - Creating a more comfortable and accessible version of the corset with the Warrior Waistcoat design.
3. Bold and Masculine Styles for Women - Exploring new androgynous fashion lines for a more rebellious and strong look.
1. Fashion Industry - Manufacturing clothing lines that cater to the warrior trend and exploring new designs using materials and styles associated with the warrior look.
2. Leather Goods Industry - Creating innovative designs using leather, studs, and other materials that are part of the One Teaspoon's Spring 2010 collection and the overall warrior look.
3. Fashion Retail Industry - Selling the warrior-inspired clothing lines and developing marketing strategies that appeal to the customers who are drawn to the powerful look and materials of the collection.