Ondi Timoner, a documentary maker with a vision for success, is currently undertaking a project called A Total Disruption, which showcases incredible success stories in technological revolution through a humanized, emotional lens the viewer can relate to.
Her aim with A Total Disruption series is to create an archive of numerous interviews with inspirational names such as Alexis Ohanian of Reddit, Kevin Systrom of Instagram, Tony Hsieh of Zappos, Reid Hoffman of LinkedIn and many more.
She wants everyone to get smarter and faster by inspiring a generation with well-presented success stories. She wants all her viewers to encounter the human side of these relentless start-up mentalities and help create a well-documented guide to manage failure and helpful success stepping stones.
Ondi Timoner’s Total Disruption Series Humanizes Success
1. Humanizing Success Stories - Disruptive innovation opportunity lies in creating platforms and content that showcase success stories in a relatable and emotional way.
2. Inspirational Interviews - There is potential for disruptive innovation in conducting interviews with successful individuals to inspire and educate others.
3. Documenting Success and Failure - Disruptive innovation can be found in creating well-documented guides that analyze both success and failure to help others navigate their own journeys.
1. Documentary Filmmaking - Disruptive innovation opportunities in documentary filmmaking exist in presenting success stories in a fresh and humanized manner.
2. Educational Platforms - There is potential for disruptive innovation in educational platforms that feature interviews and case studies on success and failure.
3. Content Creation - Disruptive innovation can be found in creating content that delves into the human side of entrepreneurship and showcases both success and failure.