Commemorate the memory of former U.S. president John Fitzgerald Kennedy with the Omega JFK Watch. If you're not familiar with the day he was sworn in as the 35th President of the United States 50 years ago, this watch is modeled after the one he wore that historic day.
The Omega JFK Watch has a clean and simple numberless design with a yellow gold case and a leather strap. You'll have to pay a pretty penny to look presidential: It is being sold for $9,100.
The Omega JFK Watch Commemorates John Fitzgerald Kennedy
1. Retro-inspired Timepieces - Opportunity to create timepieces modeled after iconic designs from the past.
2. Luxury Collectibles - Opportunity to create high-end, limited edition products that commemorate significant historical events or figures.
3. Elevated Fashion Accessories - Opportunity to merge style and functionality in fashion accessories with premium materials and design.
1. Watchmaking - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create luxury timepieces with historical significance.
2. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity to design and produce exclusive collectible products for affluent consumers.
3. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity to introduce premium accessories that blend style and heritage.