The Olympus Teneo clutch is pretty simple except for the large crucifix detail affixed to its front. Putting itself on the forefront of the holiest accessories you could own besides a necklace rosary, it is surely also one of the most controversial designs.
Designed by Jason Salstein, the Olympus Teneo clutch is part of his 'Our Lord & Savior' collection. He explains to Purse Blog, "The crucifix was not for shock value at all, but rather an introduction of the sacred Gothic aesthetic I want to convey."
The Olympus Teneo Purse is Part of Jason Salstein's 'Our Lord & Saviour' Line
1. Sacred Fashion - Designs that incorporate religious iconography or themes into fashion items as a way to appeal to consumers in search of unique and spiritual pieces.
2. Controversial Accessories - Accessories that aim to spark conversation and social commentary outside of traditional fashion norms.
3. Personal Expression - Fashion items that allow individuals to express their beliefs, values, and unique sense of style through symbolic imagery.
1. Fashion - Brands that create cutting-edge fashions that appeal to individuals looking for pieces that reflect their religion or spiritual beliefs.
2. Art - Artists who create non-traditional pieces of art that offer commentary on religion and spirituality.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies who help brands develop campaigns that appeal to consumers outside of mainstream fashion niches.