While we usually associate sunglasses with warm, sunny weather, the truth is it's important to protect your eyes from harsh rays even in the darker, winter months -- a concept highlighted in The Oliver Goldsmith Winter Collection.
The Oliver Goldsmith Winter Collection features lightly tinted sun lenses designed to remove the brightness of interior lights as well as the sun’s glare on a winter’s day. Moreover, these sunglasses are also great to use while watching or using digital devices.
The collection offers styles for both me and women with silhouettes that embrace timeless elegance and luxurious aesthetics. The Oliver Goldsmith Winter Collection is currently available to purchase on the website, as well as from participating retailers.
Image Credit: Oliver Goldsmith
Oliver Goldsmith's Winter Collection Features Lightly Tinted Sun Lenses
1. Winter-specific Sunglasses - The trend of sunglasses with light sun lenses for the winter season is disrupting the traditional mindset that sunglasses are only for summer use.
2. Blue Light Filtering Sunglasses - The trend of sunglasses designed to reduce the glare of digital devices is disrupting the eyewear industry by highlighting the harmful effects of blue light on eyes.
3. Luxury Winter Eyewear - The trend of winter sunglasses with luxurious aesthetics is disrupting the eyewear industry by challenging the notion that functional eyewear cannot also be stylish.
1. Eyewear Industry - The eyewear industry can capitalize on the trend of winter-specific sunglasses by designing and marketing sunglasses specifically for use during the winter season.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate winter-specific sunglasses into their collections and disrupt the traditional thinking that sunglasses are only for summer wear.
3. Digital Device Industry - The digital device industry can take advantage of the trend towards blue light filtering sunglasses by developing and promoting products with reduced blue light emission or by partnering with eyewear companies to offer blue light filtering sunglasses specifically designed for use with digital devices.