The 'Mino Shoe Life Tracker' is a smart device that lets users know when a pair of old shoes is negatively impacting their health. Many of us will continue to wear our worn out shoes without considering the fact that they may be causing us leg injuries. This smart device takes the guesswork out of the equation by letting you know exactly when to ditch your old shoes.
To use the Mino Shoe Life Tracker, simply slip the device under your sock liner. As you walk or run, the device will automatically monitor the support and cushion on your shoes. The progressive lights will then give an indication of whether your shoes are still in good condition or whether it is time to purchase a new pair of kicks.
The smart device is easy to use and could help you to avoid future leg pain and injury.
This Device Lets Users Know When to Replace Their Old Shoes
1. Smart Shoe Trackers - Opportunity for companies to develop smart shoe trackers to monitor shoe condition and prevent injuries.
2. Health-conscious Wearables - The rise of wearables that focus on health and wellness, such as shoe trackers, presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fitness industry.
3. Data-driven Footwear - The use of shoe trackers can provide data to create more customized footwear, leading to disruptive innovation within the footwear industry.
1. Fitness - The use of smart shoe trackers can help prevent injuries, making it a valuable tool for the fitness industry.
2. Wearable Technology - Smart shoe trackers fall under the category of wearable technology and present opportunities for innovation in the industry.
3. Footwear - The data collected by smart shoe trackers can disrupt the footwear industry and lead to the creation of more customized shoes based on consumer needs and preferences.