The ship has not sailed when it comes to old fashioned branding strategies, and this is confirmed by anyone who appreciates Old Salt Merchants packaging. The seasonings have been put into little glass jars with twistable metal lids to give the impression of products that you might have found on the general store shelf some time ago.
The maritime trades business hopes to distinguish itself as "best olde shoppe in port," specifically in Victorian Seaport of Port Townsend, Washington. The duo behind the company has adopted an enticing vintage image that comprises a simple brown paper sticker on the front of each bottle with a text-based description. To enhance Old Salt Merchants packaging, a colorful adhesive strip was added, bearing the face of their mascot, Skipper Dutch.
Old Salt Merchants Packaging Embodies a Charming Apothecary Image
1. Vintage Packaging - There's an opportunity for businesses to distinguish themselves by adopting a vintage packaging style to appeal to consumers' nostalgia.
2. Text-based Labeling - Businesses can experiment with text-based labeling to give their products a simple, charming appeal.
3. Nostalgic Branding - Nostalgic branding can help businesses stand out and create an emotional connection with their target audience.
1. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can take advantage of the vintage packaging trend to rebrand their products and appeal to consumers' nostalgia.
2. Maritime Trades - Maritime trades businesses can adopt a nostalgic branding approach to stand out and appeal to customers in local port towns.
3. Small Business - Small businesses can differentiate themselves and attract customers with charming, nostalgic branding and packaging.