Goldfish Crackers recently joined forces with OLD Bay to create a delicious, limited-edition summer snack -- the OLD BAY Seasoned Goldfish. The new offering combines the iconic seafood seasoning with the beloved fish-shaped cracker. The new product was inspired when Goldfish discovered fans have long-been sprinkling the beloved OLD BAY's spice of 18 herbs and spices on its crackers.
“What I find most exciting about this partnership is that once again Goldfish is showing up for our flavor enthusiasts in a big, bold way,” said Janda Lukin, Chief Marketing Officer of Campbells Snacks. “OLD BAY Seasoned Goldfish harnesses the fandom of two iconic brands and brings consumers a new way to experience their favorite zesty flavor in a fun on their beloved fish-shaped cracker, just in time for summer.”
For a suggested retail price of $2.79 per 6.6oz bag, the limited-time flavor is available now where Goldfish are sold.
The OLD BAY Seasoned Goldfish Launched in Time for Summer
1. Flavor-infused Snacks - There is an opportunity to create more limited-edition, flavor-infused snacks that combine two beloved brands or tastes.
2. Customizable Snacks - There is an opportunity to create snack products that can be customized with unique flavor combinations, giving consumers the ability to mix and match their favorite flavors.
3. Herb and Spice-based Snacks - There is an opportunity to create a new line of herb and spice-based snacks that cater to consumers' love for bold and unique flavors.
1. Snack Food Industry - Snack food companies can capitalize on the trend of unique flavor combinations to create more customized snacks that consumers will love.
2. Spice Industry - Spice companies can partner with snack food companies to create signature blends that can be used to flavor snacks, opening up new revenue streams.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can take advantage of the popularity of limited-time flavors to partner with snack food companies and create exclusive product lines for their stores.