Home security systems often require a number of different sensors to monitor the various areas of your living or working space, so the 'Olarm' system has been developed to change this. The system works with the hub and accompanying sensors that can be used to detect for motion, door or window activity, water leaks, smoke and even changes in temperature and humidity. This ensures that users can integrate them into their home wherever or however they need them to keep their space protected from intruders or potential damage.
The 'Olarm' home security system is inexpensively priced and comes backed by professional monitoring service that will keep an eye on your home at all times to ensure problems are dealt with accordingly.
The 'Olarm' Security System Monitors for Intruders and More
1. Integrated Sensor Systems - Developing home security systems with integrated sensors for comprehensive monitoring.
2. Multi-purpose Security Sensors - Creating sensors that can detect various threats such as motion, water leaks, and changes in temperature.
3. Affordable and Monitored Security Systems - Offering cost-effective home security systems that are backed by professional monitoring services.
1. Smart Home Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity to integrate advanced sensor systems into smart home security solutions.
2. Insurance - Opportunity for insurance companies to incentivize homeowners to install multi-purpose security sensors to mitigate risks and prevent damages.
3. Security Services - Potential to offer affordable and monitored security systems to residential and commercial customers, providing comprehensive protection.