The ODEUR Spring/Summer 2015 collection was unveiled during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin. Channeling a sci-fi inspiration, this runway presentation brought back the visor and paired it with a range of structured sportswear looks.
Models took to the runways stage in causal suits sets, classic collared shirt designs and perforated statement sweaters that stood out as the collection's most daring garments.
In addition to its modern wardrobe staples, this menswear presentation's most memorable elements were its over-sized visor accessories. Mixing sporty and sci-fi references, the visors were sculptural and displayed in a palette of black tones that were accented with pops of white.
Though conceptual in its inspiration, the ODEUR Spring/Summer 2015 menswear collection boasts a range of wearable looks that can be easily incorporated into one's existing wardrobe.
The ODEUR Spring/Summer 2015 Line is a Sci-Fi Take on Sportswear
1. Visor-wearing Men's Fashion - Exploring futuristic visor accessories as a bold statement in menswear fashion.
2. Sci-fi Inspired Sportswear - Incorporating sci-fi elements into sportswear designs for a unique and avant-garde look.
3. Structured Sportswear Looks - Emphasizing structured silhouettes and clean lines in sportswear designs for a modern and polished aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Innovating the menswear industry by incorporating futuristic elements and accessories.
2. Sportswear - Creating avant-garde sportswear designs by combining sci-fi inspirations with traditional athletic clothing.
3. Accessories - Designing bold and statement visors to elevate and transform outfits in the accessories industry.