Octobers Very Own has recently dropped a utilitarian-inspired travel bags collection with Porter/YOSHIDA & Co. The company is gearing up for its Spring/Summer 2022 collection and is looking to make a statement.
This marks the second collaboration between the Canadian and Japanese brands. The two companies previously joined forces to make laptop cases and side bags. The motto behind the duo's latest campaign is "catch flights, not feelings."
Made in Japan, the travel bags feature the signature OVO camouflage and are water-repellent. They are made of nylon and have monogram prints all over. The collection was released on May 6 and includes six bag variations. OVO fans can now shop for 2WAY Boston bags, 2Way helmet bags, document cases, daypacks, pouch case and waist Bags.
The collection is available on the official OVO website, with prices ranging from $248 to $688.
Image Credit: OVO
OVO Recently Released a Utilitarian-Inspired Travel Bags Collection
1. Collaborative Collections - Opportunity for brands to work together to create unique products.
2. Utilitarian-inspired Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate utilitarian designs into their future collections.
3. High-end Travel Accessories - Demand for premium travel bags that are both stylish and functional.
1. Fashion Retail - Collaborations like OVO and Porter/YOSHIDA & Co. can improve brand recognition and drive sales.
2. Outdoor Gear - Opportunity for outdoor gear companies to incorporate utilitarian design in their products to appeal to a wider audience.
3. Luxury Travel - Development of high-end travel accessories can improve the overall travel experience for those willing to invest in luxury products.