Thai resort Conrad Koh Samui’s new Oceanview Villa is luxury at its finest. This villa not only features a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Thailand but also a rectangular pool that runs the length of the entire suite.
The Oceanview Villa is 829 square meters in length and opens onto a lawn terrace, which in turn borders the ocean. All of this combines to create a stunning panoramic abode that has to be seen to be believed.
Oceanview costs over $6,000 per night but with this fee comes round-trip airfare, laundry service, grocery shopping, a private chef, 24 hour butler service and breakfast for up to nine people.
The Oceanview Villa is truly the epitome of luxurious travel and is sure to please any guest who has the privilege of staying there.
The Conrad Koh Samui Resort’s Oceanview Villa is Breathtaking
1. Panoramic Abodes - Opportunity for designers and architects to create innovative living spaces that offer breathtaking panoramic views.
2. Luxury At-home Amenities - Potential for home builders and developers to incorporate high-end amenities like private pools into residential properties.
3. All-inclusive Experiences - Opportunity for travel and hospitality companies to offer all-inclusive packages that provide a range of services and amenities for an elevated guest experience.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity for luxury resorts and hotels to create unique accommodation experiences with features like pool-bordered penthouse suites.
2. Real Estate - Potential for developers to explore incorporating luxury amenities such as private pools in high-end residential properties.
3. Travel - Opportunity for travel companies and tour operators to offer all-inclusive packages that go beyond accommodation to provide additional services for an enhanced travel experience.