You have got to wonder what the 1 percent of both humans and Transformers will think about Suckadelic's new Occupy Cybertron action figures. Suckadelic's latest set of action figures puts a satirical twist on the Occupy Wall Street movement.
In Suckadelic's Occupy Cybertron series, the Decepticons represent the 1 percent whereas the Autobots are the 99 percent. The action figures are styled after the classic Transformers cartoons from the 80s and depict Megatron as a suit-wearing stooge fighting against the Occupy movement. The Autobot action figures come complete with signs and are modeled after a pink Transformer whose name escapes me due to my limited knowledge of the series. Suckadelic's Occupy Cybertron will make its official debut at New York City's End of Century in the city's Lower East Side.
Occup Cybertron Shows the Autobots Fight for Equality
1. Satirical Action Figures - Creating action figures that satirically represent social, political, or cultural movements can generate buzz and appeal to niche markets.
2. Occupation-themed Products - Developing products that draw inspiration from popular social movements like Occupy Wall Street can tap into consumer sentiment and foster brand loyalty.
3. Nostalgic Styling - Utilizing nostalgic design elements from popular media of the past, like classic cartoons, can evoke a sense of nostalgia and attract collectors and fans.
1. Collectibles - The collectibles industry can leverage satirical action figures as unique and desirable products for collectors and fans.
2. Socially Conscious Merchandise - The merchandise industry can explore occupation-themed products to cater to socially conscious consumers and promote brand values.
3. Pop Culture Memorabilia - The pop culture memorabilia industry can capitalize on nostalgic styling to attract collectors and enthusiasts looking for items that evoke a sense of nostalgia.