O'Cali Nature is a new collection of clean skincare products from Ceramiracle that takes inspiration from the California lifestyle. The seven-piece range encompasses everything from creams and masks to serums and balms, all without GMO ingredients, parabens or fragrances. While the Brighten Up Hyaluronic Bomb contains olive and rose extract—"a trinity of skin-loving ingredients"—there's also the Berry Blast Cleansing Jelly with a formula inspired by strawberry jam.
The products are branded as "whole food-inspired supplements" that are designed to nourish the skin with 100% naturally derived ingredients and support the health of the microbiome. The colorfully packaged products are sold in pouches and tubes that are made from a base of sugar cane, which is important to the carbon-neutral company.
Image Credit: Ceramiracle
Ceramiracle's O'Cali Nature Was Inspired by California Living
1. Clean Skincare - There is an opportunity to develop more skincare products that are free from common harmful ingredients like GMOs, parabens, and fragrances.
2. Whole Food-inspired Supplements - Brands can make use of naturally derived ingredients and create supplements inspired by whole foods to nourish the skin and promote a healthy microbiome.
3. Sustainable Packaging - There is a growing need for more eco-friendly and recyclable packaging options in the skincare industry.
1. Skincare - This industry can focus on developing and marketing clean skincare products that use natural and nourishing ingredients.
2. Supplements - Supplement companies can explore creating whole food-inspired supplements that promote healthy skin and improve the microbiome.
3. Packaging - Companies can focus on developing sustainable and eco-friendly packaging options that reduce waste and promote a more environmentally conscious industry.