When creative people get together to solve a problem, it usually results in a unique solution. It seems a few people did just that in an attempt to add some fuel to the Obama presidential freight train.
With the election less than a week away, both candidates are taking measures to ensure their victory. It seems that the Obama supporters have a more creative outlook at the moment and only time will tell if creativity will win over the status quo.
Stop over at pressforchange08.blogspot.com/ and get your tools for change.
Guerrilla Obama Support
1. Creative Political Activism - The trend of using creative and unconventional methods to support political campaigns and candidates.
2. Vending Machine Innovation - The trend of utilizing vending machines for purposes beyond traditional sales, including activism and social causes.
3. Digital Guerrilla Marketing - The trend of using digital media and viral campaigns to promote political campaigns and candidates in a disruptive and attention-grabbing manner.
1. Politics - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the political industry by adopting creative and unconventional methods for gaining voter support.
2. Vending Machines - The vending machine industry could explore partnerships with advocacy groups and non-profits for innovative vending machines that promote social causes.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry could benefit from incorporating guerrilla marketing tactics for political campaigns and candidates using digital media and viral campaigns.