If you're looking for a snack that's good for you and good for the planet, look no further than the Airly Oat Clouds crackers.
Airly Oat Clouds are snackable crackers made from wholesome oats and grains. But it's not just the ingredient list that's impressive. Airly are also "the first-ever climate friendly snack developed to remove greenhouse gases from the air." To achieve this feat, the brand explains that each box sold removes between 18g and 21g of CO2 from the air. Airly also prints its carbon footprint on each snack box so consumers know exactly how they're helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
With tasty varieties like Cheddar, Sea Salt, Chocolate, and Salted Caramel, Airly Oat Clouds are a tasty snack you can feel good about buying.
Image Credit: Airly
Airly Oat Clouds Snack Crackers are Made with Wholesome Oats & Grains
1. Climate-friendly Snacks - Opportunity for food companies to develop snacks with environmentally sustainable ingredients and reduce carbon footprint.
2. Transparent Carbon Footprint Labeling - Opportunity for companies to increase transparency by labeling products with their carbon footprints, leading to increased awareness and accountability for greenhouse gas emissions.
3. Carbon Removal Technologies - Opportunity for companies to invest in and develop technologies that remove and reduce greenhouse gases from the atmosphere, potentially leading to new revenue streams.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies have the opportunity to develop and market snacks with climate-friendly ingredients and innovative carbon reduction methods.
2. Sustainability - Sustainability-focused companies have the opportunity to invest in carbon removal technologies and promote transparency by labeling products with their carbon footprints.
3. Technology - Technology companies have the opportunity to develop and market new carbon removal technologies and solutions that can tackle climate change.